Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My FIRST Blog Post!!!

My blog was created on the auspicious date of 9 September 2009 (09/09/09). I have thought about starting a blog for a long long time. But the operative word is “thought”, and now I have finally started one.

My display name is munching cow. I chose the word “cow” as cows are one of the most hardworking animals in the world. They work hard for humans when they are alive, ploughing fields and providing milk. Milk is then used to make a whole range of dairy products like cheese and yoghurt. When they are dead, they provide meat. My blog will be dedicated mostly to my eating (or munching) adventures, therefore putting two together we have munching cow.

I love food, I love taking photos of food, and I love hunting down food. I use the word hunting as I often don’t bother checking the exact location of the stall, but will go to the area and try to find the place. I have to thank other bloggers and food journalists for posting photos of the stalls that enable me to do my treasure hunt. I find it satisfying when I manage to find the place and get to enjoy the good food.

Through my blog, I hope to share with readers places with that serve good food in Singapore and beyond our garden city. If you have the time, kindly leave your comments about my posts or recommend other good eating places at my blog.

Hope that you have an enjoyable time reading my blog and have fun munching!

No comments:

Post a Comment